Cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site, which is then used to help improve the site. The information collected includes the number of site visitors, where visitors come to the site from and the pages they visited.
You can learn more about cookies and how to control them at cookiesandyou.com
Our own cookies are used to enhance your experience of using our website. Cookies set are:
- CookieControl - used to remember your Cookie Control choices, expires 90 days.
We use Cloudflare to enhance performance and security. The cookie set is:
- __cfduid - used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis, expires 1 year.
This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off. More details are available from the Cloudflare Help Center.
- _gat - used to throttle request rate, expires 1 minute
- _gat_gtag_[Property-ID] - used to throttle request rate, expires 1 minute
- _gid - used to distinguish users, expires 24 hours
- _ga - used to distinguish users, expires 2 years
More details are available from the Google Analytics Developers Guide.
PHP is the language used by our web server. The cookie set is:
- PHPSESSID - used to reference a session stored on the web server, expires when you close your browser.
This cookie contains a random string of text, no information is stored in your browser.
Third party cookies
Additional cookies (called third party cookies) may be stored on your device by servers operated by third parties who provide certain content on our website such as YouTube and Vimeo.